Want to see your creative vision come to life? Live and breathe the brand, set the creative direction for one of the fastest growing international retailers. We value originality and innovation in the Studio here at boohoo across all areas, whether that is styling, production, photography and film! From traveling to exotic locations to interviewing celebs, why not join the exciting journey as Model Photographer here at boohoo. We're on a journey that will take us to new and exciting places in the very near future and we want to take the best people with us.
The primary function of this role is to support the studio manager through delivery photography of garments and products including models, and occasionally still life shoots which supports the commercial and creative vision of boohoo and ultimately works to enhance conversion.
Supporting the studio manger in the coordination of other team members and the styling team in creating the look of boohoo both across short and medium timeframes. This is completed with clear understanding of the boohoo customer profiles, and to support the commercial and financial targets of the organisation.
Working as a Model Photographer you will be responsible for the following:
- Involvement in the set up, direction and shoot of boohoo products.
- Taking the appropriate lead when directing models and retaining a balanced studio atmosphere in fast paced situations.
- Executing a high standard of photography to produce quality images ensuring the lighting/focus is appropriate for subject, with or without specific art direction.
- Execution of setting up lighting, composition, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
- Providing photographic tests and complete background testing as required.
- Working alongside onset stylists to create and adhere to composition guidelines.
- Ensuring all studio equipment is maintained and in a clean working order. Along with communicating equipment needs/failures to the Studio Manager.
- Adhering to tight deadlines.
- Will be required to complete ad-hoc offsite projects
Other jobs you may be interested in
Photographer - 12 Month FTC
Closing 30 November 2021
- Harvey Nichols
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Competitive Basic Salary and Excellent Benefits
Closing 14 December 2021
- River Island
Closing 12 December 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.