Mobile App UX Designer
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate UX designer with a focus on mobile apps who can create compelling designs for android and iOS platforms. An excellent understanding and experience of designing for the latest operating systems; iOS 12 and Android Pie 9.0 is essential. The successful candidate will also be able be able to apply their skill set to mobile web.
What you'll do as Mobile App UX Designer:
Working within a fast paced environment you must be adaptable and efficient whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail. A customer centric approach is a must, balanced with an awareness of business objectives and requirements in order to deliver an app experience that delights and engages customers whilst delivering a strong KPI performance.
You’ll take a proactive approach, relishing the opportunity to iterate and optimise both app and mobile web, using methodologies such as A/B testing and data analysis to inform your decisions. High quality deliverables in the form of wireframes, prototypes and detailed specifications/briefs will be essential in effectively communicating your designs to members of the wider team, including the Visual Designer and Front End Developers.
What we want from a Mobile App UX Designer:
- Design end-to-end user experiences optimised for native mobile apps.
- Act as the ‘Gatekeeper’ of the app ensuring a consistent and intuitive user journey.
- Leverage software and hardware capabilities to provide the best UX possible.
- Produce high-quality interfaces, interactions, wireframes and prototypes with excellent attention to detail, which demonstrate your understanding of mobile interface guidelines and UI patterns for Android and iOS.
- Solve product problems with a focus on the best user interface while balancing company goals, design cohesion, user experience, and ease of implementation.
- Iterate quickly to get to a design that works (as evidenced by data).
- Generate ideas, build campaigns and track results as part of our A/B optimisation and personalisation test programme.
- Test and validate any bugs/issues that are discovered, reporting them to the correct stakeholder and seeing them through to resolution.
- Use analytics, user research and other resources to inform and drive changes on the site.
What you'll get as a Mobile App UX Designer:
Competitive salary based on experience.
SAYE share buying options.
40% discount on all boohoo group stock.
On site gym.
The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions may be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request. By continuing with this application you are agreeing to comply with this company policy.
Senior Creative Designer
Closing 8 August 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £32,000 to 33,000 p/a
Digital Designer | Agency
Closing 20 July 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Mobile App UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.