Midweight to Senior Designer
It’s been an incredible year for WH Creative. We’ve established a fantastic internal agency from a team of skilled creatives within our Leeds office. We’ve also built a portfolio of varied, exciting and engaging work, for some of the largest events in the sporting calendar, as well as major online gaming campaigns.
You’ll play a central part in helping us deliver the kind of hard-working and innovative creative work that keeps our stakeholders happy and – most importantly – engages with its audience. While that means working closely with our team, it also means working closely with other teams throughout the business, from taking briefs and developing ideas to progressing concepts and creating the finished work, whether a new promotion, an integrated campaign or a digital project.
What we’re looking for:
In a word, creativity. In a few more: enthusiasm, experience and talent. You should be a Middleweight/Senior with the portfolio to prove it – demonstrating not just your outstanding design and layout skills (and your ability to handle Adobe Creative Cloud), but your talent for conceptual thinking too. It’s the sort of role, and we’re the sort of team, where you can make a real impact, as long as you’re ready to get stuck in. So, we need someone who’s not afraid to make their voice heard, take ownership of their own projects and enable us to stand out from our competitors.
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe Suite
- Developing creative and innovative artwork style guides
- Equally comfortable working independently and collaboratively with the WH design team
- Effectively applying style guides across print, digital and social platforms
- Following a design brief from internal stakeholders and the design team
- Confidently presenting design concepts to the design team and internal stakeholders
- Developing marketing collateral and sales presentation material
- Identifying key trends in market
Desired skills and attributes:
- A comprehensive understanding if Adobe Suite is essential
- A minimum of three years experience working within an agency environment
- A good understanding of producing creative for print
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your design talent
- Proven track record of delivering unique creative concepts
- Proactive attitude towards all work
- Strong collaboration skills and a team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Great communication skills and ability to present internally and to clients
- Good sense of humour
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays and a day off for your birthday too!
- Plus, many more lifestyle discounts and perks.
- Vibrant city center location
If you would like to become part of a collaborative and fun studio, please get in touch with your CV and folio.
Want more Midweight to Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Director jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.