Midweight integrated Designer/ Creative - Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
Our client is a creative agency made up of 150 talented individuals working out of 5 offices around the world. They work with some of the world’s leading brands, where the visual creatives share a passion for ideation and creating engaging top-notch creative visuals. The aim of this Designer/ Creative is to help boost the team and help tell stories through imagery, illustration, animation (on-screen motion graphics and/ or stop motion), video and/ or photography.
Solid creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role. The team are passionate and proactive, brimming with talent, enthusiasm and banter. They are looking for someone who loves what they do and will bring their own brand of spark, vitality and vigour to the agency.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Creative thinking to a brief, on your own or as a team
- Involvement in creative/ ideation meetings
- Design for online and offline consumption
- Flexibility to engage in a variety of projects, from graphic design, to digital design, photography and print design
- 2D animation/ motion (onscreen and/ or stop motion) is an essential component of the role
- Delivering storyboards and visuals
- Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams
- Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
- Meticulous visuals and finished assets delivered on time, consistently on brand and in a cost-effective manner
- Liaise with other heads to deliver projects as a team
- Ensure you understand the requirements of the brief and explain how the visual meets the client strategy
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Ad hoc duties as required by the company
- Entrepreneurial, team-player approach and a can-do attitude to go with it
- A solid knowledge of a range of social platforms
- An in-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects - additionally Premiere and Cinema 4D would be a bonus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proactive problem solving
- A proven experience of creative in an agency environment is useful but not essential
- Design degree preferred but not essential
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Digital Designer
Closing 16 April 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Junior Creative Designer
Closing 17 April 2018
Want more Midweight integrated Designer/ Creative - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Illustrator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.