Midweight Web/Digital designer
At NDP we have an absolute focus on excellence in digital thinking, UX design, engineering and production. We're a focused, hard-working team, based in Covent Garden. We build complex digital products, deliver them on schedule and to a very high standard.
We are in the process of scaling the agency, with ambitious plans for the next three years. Our growing client roster is fuelled by our proposition and our reputation - across hundreds of clients, past and present.
We are looking for an experienced digital designer to join our UX team. We are looking for someone with flair, who pushes boundaries, and who can also integrate within a busy and pragmatic agency world.
You have experience of designing for the web, including content management systems and ecommerce. You can show us a portfolio that'll demonstrate breadth, quality and a passion for design. You understand the deadlines and pressures of a busy studio, you're receptive to input from and collaboration with the team around you, and you want to help us develop our agency design thinking and range.
- Have three or more years of experience designing websites and web services. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing for content management systems.
- Experience with facilitating meetings/workshops to gather desired outcomes.
- Be able to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Have extensive experience in using best practice to create design solutions, with a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Have experience with all the relevant design software - including Sketch, Photoshop and Invision - with an understanding of CSS and HTML.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be passionate about all things general design, digital design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
First and foremost, the opportunity to work within one of the most respected mid-size digital agencies in London, with a remit to push the standard of our design output beyond any of our competitors.
In addition, we believe in our people so we invest in them. As well as the ongoing opportunity for skills and career development, we provide benefits that match the best. Our studio culture is relaxed and professional and we are based in Covent Garden, with all of the best of London within a short walk.
Mid-weight Integrated Designer for JPC - Permanent position, immediate start
Closing 10 January 2019
Industrial Design Research Fellow for Brunel University
Closing 14 January 2019
- Brunel University
- temp to perm
- £31,681 to £41,775 pa incl. London Weighting + market supplement (negotiable).
Want more Midweight Web/Digital designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Product Designer jobs, Project Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.