Midweight Packaging Designer
We are looking for a super creative Mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our highly productive in-house design team. You’ll have a minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in the beauty or fashion sector, with exposure to branding, packaging and print collateral.
You will have a great eye for typography and a thorough understanding of Adobe CC Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. You will be able to interpret briefs, be extremely organised and manage your own projects from conception through to completion. You will also be a brand guardian, meticulous about everything you design, have passion and expertise in print and love collaborating with other teams.
Reporting into Senior Creative Artworker, you will help to develop product and packaging renders, as well as create mechanical and production-ready artworks, whilst also supporting the Senior Graphic Designers. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on brand collateral, whilst keeping up-to-date with current beauty and fashion trends.
- Create designs and renders for packaging
- Produce mechanical and press ready artwork files
- Manage own projects from conception through to completion
- Work and communicate directly with internal departments
- Communicate and discuss copy direction and ideas with Copy Team and Senior Designers
- Continue to develop design and production skills
- Participate in the design review and production meetings
- Keep up-to-date on current art, design and fashion
- Participate in regular one-on-one meetings and keep manager up to date
- Be a reliable, responsible member of the team
- Set a good example to junior team members-
- BA in graphic design of the Arts from a reputable design school and 3+ years experience in the graphic design field
- Fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Great illustration skills
- Excellent typography/design skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 January 2022
- RS Components
- Corby / London / Remote
Closing 2 December 2021
- N Brown Group plc
- £Up to £28,000 depending on experience
Graphic / Motion Graphics Designer, Music Industry
Closing 31 December 2021
- Army of Few Ltd
- £Dependent on experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.