Midweight Motion Designer
Sayhello are currently looking for a talented Midweight Motion Designer to join our studio in Nine Elms, London. They will be well versed in all things motion/video whilst also possessing an active interest in design as a whole, with the ability to jump into other work and mediums when required. The candidate will have the opportunity to work along-side a motivated team led collaboratively by the Creative Director. Working closely with the Client Service teams, they will provide additional ideas and thoughts to help amplify both motion and print design projects.
- You are multitalented and proficient with the core Adobe Suite and ideally an active interest in all facets of design, not just motion.
- You are a creative storyteller and take 360° approach when managing a project, from concept through to delivery).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can deliver exceptional work to tight deadlines.
- You are happy to use your own initiative and work independently.
- You’re a problem solver and will continuously push yourself to learn and develop your skills.
- You relish a challenge and never shy away from the prospect of being outside the norm .
- Taking the helm of all motion projects and being the sole go-to point of contact for this. Assistance and guidance provided by the Creative Director.
- Storyboarding and concepting all video/motion projects through the agency. This will be your department.
- Understanding and responding to both offline and online briefs with reactive fast turnarounds.
- Communicating well and working with the creative and client service teams.
- Helping with the creation and concepting of all social creative.
- Educated to degree level in a creative field.
- 2-3 Years Experience (salary dependent).
- Proficient with the Adobe suite.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Have an enthusiastic interest and desire to succeed in the world of design & marketing an aspiration to create the best work for yourself and clients at all times.
- Proficient on the main social media channels.
- Generous Salary based on experience and service.
- 21 Days holiday - Rising to 25 days after 2 years continuous service.
- Bonus opportunities based on pitch wins / good service.
Assistant Footwear designer, MCQ
Closing 3 January 2020
- Alexander McQueen
Closing 3 January 2020
Want more Midweight Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.