Midweight Integrated Team (Copywriter + Art Director)This job listing has expired
Top Integrated Agency in central London require a Creative Team (Art Director and Copywriter) to help inspire in new and amazing ways. They work with leading brands ranging from global technology companies to UK business schools, charities and work famous sporting venues.
They are looking for an established team with experience creating top-notch, media neutral ideas across the spectrum, who are still hands on practitioners, equally comfortable being involved in delivering the work.
You will join an expanding conceptual team and work as part of large network of agencies. This is a real opportunity to come on board at an exciting time of growth and drive the agency’s creative output.
The successful team must have:
- An ability and desire to develop award-winning creative campaigns that excite consumers.
- Experience working on integrated business for blue-chip brands
- Successfully generated integrated communications campaigns, developing innovative and pioneering work
- Worked across different disciplines, from brand, to direct, digital, retail, CRM & social.
- Be comfortable conceiving challenging brand ideas one day and fulfilling fast-turnaround tactical briefs the next
- Be excited by the possibilities that new technologies can bring to consumers and have a grasp on current trends in new technologies
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Create modern, innovative work that shows greatness being achieved through difference. Challenge the status quo, achieving greatness through difference.
- Work with the Creative Director and senior and mid-weight teams to demonstrate an understanding of how the creative output will reflect an understanding of clients’ and their business challenges.
Aside from conceiving ideas, each part of the team must have proven ability in their area of craft specialism:
- The Copywriter must be able to write, sometimes at length, exciting and engaging copy, free of industry cliches and jargon - and with a distinctive tone of voice
- The Art Director must have the ability to be hands-on with design and a keen eye for detail.
- To be able to get your ideas across to any audience, via simple articulation and concise presentation.
- To listen to and respect the thoughts and opinions of others and to adapt your ideas accordingly.
You and your partner will be passionate about craft: you will be a writer who conjure up and an art director who has taste and vision - storytellers who engage their craft to bring ideas to life in a compelling way.
If you’re an integrated team with a portfolio that’s not just full of advertising, please get in touch today!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Art Director
Closing 22 June 2018
- RedSofa London
- £40,000 to 60,000 p/a
Art Director, London
Closing 12 June 2018
Want more Midweight Integrated Team (Copywriter + Art Director) jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.