Midweight Graphic Designer
Our client is a branding and advertising agency with close to twenty yrs' experience working with a variety of charity based clients (not-for-profit sector). They work collaboratively with their clients to create, build and develop brands. Implementing the very best strategic and creative solutions to help them grow and prosper.
We are on the hunt for a brilliant Designer to join our creative team. You'll be full of ideas, have a can-do attitude and be able to bring fun to even the busiest of days. While your creative skills will do the talking, you'll also be a strong verbal and written communicator. Reporting directly to the Managing Creative Director, your tasks will include, but won't be limited to:
* Producing compelling ideas for print/digital campaigns and advertising
* Branding and editorial layout
* Designing event materials (invites/adverts/posters/banners)
* Creative artworking
* Concept visualisation and scamps
* Photo retouching
* Assisting colleagues in the day-to-day running of the design department
* Knowledge of the charity and not-for-profit sectors
* Some experience with digital/web design
* An affection and flair for the written word
* Skill and interest in illustration, calligraphy and other traditional art techniques
* Exposure to animation/moving image or film processes
* An independent worker who is also able to collaborate and work with a team to achieve the best results for the client
* An excellent problem-solver; no challenge is too great for you
* Motivated and hard-working with a positive attitude
* An eye for detail, but not hung-up on the minutiae
* Excellent verbal and written communicator
* Able to think on your feet, but also able to swim when thrown in the deep end
* Able to take direction, but confident enough to run with your own ideas
* Able to give direction in a clear and confident manner
* 3yrs plus experience in graphic design/communication or the advertising industry
* A flair for typography and amazing with layout
* Be advanced and confident using Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Be comfortable in a MacOS environment
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing 22 June 2019
- Black Sun Plc
Closing 6 July 2019
- Move Agency
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Midweight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.