Midweight Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity to work for a fast-paced, creative design agency helping to deliver innovative branding and creative communications across the digital and traditional design spectrum. You’ll be working with a range of blue chip clients including Diageo, HSBC, Marks and Spencer, Otsuka and Tesco.
The role will be central to inspiring creative solutions and delivering fresh brand experiences across a range of channels.
You will have a good background in both digital and print based design, working on a diverse portfolio.
You are confident in dealing with clients, working with and collaborating with other teams within the agency and equally at home with branding, design for print and web design projects.
You’ll be a problem-solver at heart, full of ideas and original thinking, with an intuitive knack for creating effective campaigns. You will build relationships with new and existing clients, guiding them through the complexities of creative concepts, design development, and production. You’ll know that collaboration and teamwork is the key to every successful project.
You will be working with the Design Team to plan, scope, project manage and deliver multiple comms programmes. You will provide digital, brand and print creative expertise from the inception stage to its final production.
Skills & Experience required:
• 3-5 years’ minimum experience within an agency is essential.
• A proven track record in taking projects from conception to completion.
• Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to express ideas simply and clearly.
• A good working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process.
• An adaptable, responsive and enthusiastic person with a great attitude.
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• UI/UX experience.
• Strong ability to multi task, perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• An eye for detail and ensuring that quality standards are adhered to.
• The ability to storyboard/wireframe and translate ideas for both clients and designers.
• Well organised, a master of timekeeping, project planning and attention to detail.
• Up to date with the latest and greatest, with an interest in - and understanding of - creative uses of technology and emerging delivery channels.
Salary benchmark: £26k to £30k plus benefits.
Arthaus is ISO 9001 certified and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio.
Closing 9 December 2020
- RELX Group
Closing 9 November 2020
- My Local News
- Hemel Hempstead
- perm, remote, temp to perm, part time
- £19,000 to 21,000 per annum
Want more Midweight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.