Midweight Digital Designer
Ted’s Mission Statement:
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
Where does this role fit within Ted's Team?
Working within the Digital Creative & Content team and reporting to the Senior Digital Designer, the Midweight Digital Designer plays a key role in designing content for our website, emails and digital marketing channels. Contributing to the look and feel of our online presence and continued improvement of our Digital expression. You will use creative flair and design nous to juggle sophistication and humour in equal measure to bring our brand DNA and personality to life - maintaining brand identity while bringing exciting and original ideas.
- Designing creative assets to be featured across all digital channels and ensuring regular updates are managed in conjunction with the Content Planning, CRM and Digital Marketing team to specified deadlines.
- Collaborating with junior team members, proofing and checking all artwork and making necessary corrections to ensure creative consistency across all assets and channels.
- Communicating with different teams, including Content Planning, CRM, Front-End Development, Marketing and external partners to deliver engaging, dynamic and user-focused content pages, emails and marketing assets.
- Interpreting the Ted Baker brand online, following design guidelines and supporting the design team through campaign changeovers.
- Designing and improving of templates for creative collateral across Ted’s online channels, with particular focus on editorial design and working with the content planning team to produce engaging new experiences for our customers.
- Producing creative assets for Ted’s international territories (including but not limited to US, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain and Belgium) and ensuring our campaigns are personal, relevant and timely.
Tools of the Trade:
- Previous design experience in a digital or fashion environment, with an impressive portfolio to support.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and fully competent in Mac OS.
- Experience using a content CMS/ESP platform is an advantage.
- An innovator with a passion for creativity, fashion and digital design across multiple channels.
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exception attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator who is able to work with people at all levels.
- User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends.
- Ability to take on constructive feedback, action changes and a willingness to learn and grow your role.
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness.
- Able to initiate and manage multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment.
Ted’s Core Competencies:
- Satisfy the needs of our customer, always.
- Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity.
- Build open and honest relationships with clear communication.
- Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration.
- Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed.
- Take ownership, be accountable.
- Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies.
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Want more Midweight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.