Midweight Digital Artworker
We are looking for a Midweight Digital Artworker to join our in-house creative design team.
You will have a solid background in digital artworking under the e-commerce, CRM and digital marketing umbrella. Reporting into the Senior Digital Artworker, your artworking responsibilities will include supporting them with; primary and secondary digital campaign roll-outs from pre-approved designs (Emails, CT.com, Third Party Retailers, Affiliates and Social), BAU & Evergreen templated digital assets.
You will work closely with the Project Management, Content and CRM teams to create best-in-class digital artworks. You will have a meticulous and systematic approach to your work, striving for consistency across all digital channels, as well as keeping the brand’s visual identity at the core of everything you do. You will be driven, organised and able to collaborate with your team to deliver exceptional work. As part of a fast-paced work environment, attention to detail and a nimble approach are a must.
- Creating and delivering digital assets for the website, emails, display and paid social advertising.
- Translate pre-approved campaign creative into a broad variety of global digital assets, ensuring consistency across all elements.
- Executing large scale digital roll outs in a systematic and meticulous manner.
- Working with templated designs to deliver BAU and Evergreen digital assets.
- Support the content team by creating optimized, digital-friendly image assets
- Communicate effectively within the broader Creative team; Project Managers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Product Designers, Art Directors, Retouchers and Video Editors.
- Keep up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors to help improve the team’s approach to digital design
- Diligent approach to ensuring all content is optimized for multiple devices and site performanc
- A strong and considered portfolio, showcasing digital artworks across multiple channels and devices, a keen eye for detail and beautiful compositions.
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX & UI
- A motivated and collaborative individual, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- An agile approach to working, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs
- Experience working within the Luxury / Fashion / Beauty sectors is a plus
- 2+ years professional Digital Design / Artworking experience
- Degree or identified qualification within the area of design
- Competitive Salary Offering
- MediCare cash plan
- Birthday Day off
- Summer Fridays
- Matched Pension Plan
- Amazing Magic Discount on trinkets and treasures
About the Charlotte Tilbury Brand:
With over 28 MAGICAL years in the beauty industry, Charlotte Tilbury MBE - the world’s No1 makeup artist - launched her ICONIC beauty company in September 2013 to record-breaking results and critical acclaim. The success since has been truly phenomenal. The award-winning collection of magic makeup and skincare innovations is adored by supermodels, starlets, entrepreneurs & icons. It is one of the fastest growing beauty companies GLOBALLY, has won countless awards and has broken records across countries, channels and categories.
We have SO many exciting opportunities for you to join the Dream Team in our beautiful Central London Head Office. At Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, we love what we do and strive to be the best. Dare to dream it, dare to believe it, dare to do it! Join our team of LIMITLESS THINKERS and RULE BREAKERS and help make beauty dreams come true ALL around the world!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphic Designer - Design Team
Closing 25 June 2021
- New Look
Closing 16 August 2021
- Inclusive Recruiting
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £34,400 per annum
Closing 11 August 2021
- £35,000 to 40,000 GBP p/a
Want more Midweight Digital Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.