Midweight Developer - Digital Agency
Our client is an established digital agency. They have a fantastic new opportunity for an up and coming Developer with Back End experience using C#, .Net & MVC. They are looking for people who are interested in learning new skills and the opportunity to progress within a thriving company.
This is a new role to join their existing team, you must be able to handle multiple projects and have a few yrs of demonstrable experience. Their offices are based in Berkshire and there are superb transport links - trains to London take 25 mins from almost outside the door and the M4, M40 & M25 are all within very close vicinity.
For this position you will need to have some experience with:
* Back end development experience
* Work with C#, .Net & MVC
* Build scalable, robust code for server-side web-based applications
* Maintain existing software and determine requirements for new applications
* Developing the current platform and building new projects for their clients
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to self manage day to day priorities
* Required a science or engineering degree
* Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Some software development skills and design patterns
* Experience of working with C# in a commericial environment (beneficial)
* Experience of MVC (beneficial)
* LINQ to SQL or MS Entity Framework (beneficial)
* Demonstrate knowledge of common design patterns in web applications
Please send CV with any supported web links stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Junior Web Developer for Williams Martini Racing
Closing 16 February 2018
- Williams Martini Racing
E-mail Marketing Developer - Publishing
Closing 13 February 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £24,000 to 26,000 p/a
Want more Midweight Developer - Digital Agency jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.