A bit about the role:
We’re proud to say we work with some incredible global clients and for some of our largest we offer a turn-key Content Studio.
The Studio creates and generates written, visual and film content to engage audiences across both internal and external platforms, with a primary focus on social channels and digital communications. It’s fast-paced, big-impact strategic communication of the highest standard that enables our clients to communicate efficiently, stay agile and keep ahead.
As the need for engaging, distinctive and cost-effective content keeps on growing, we need the right people to help us grow too.
This is the opportunity to take a key design role in the growth of our Studio. You’ll be supported creatively by our Studio Lead and enabled by Project Management, whilst being given a chance to grow professionally, develop your skills, create great work and we hope, become a valued mentor for junior designers in the future.
What will you be doing:
- You’ll be a Midweight Designer at the core of our creative output.
- You’ll be passionate about finding solutions. And love design even more.
- You’ll treat the client’s business like your own. And unearth the best of a brand’s identity.
- You’ll design for the web and social with ease, whatever the format or platform.
- And the worlds of print, motion and experiential will just make things more exciting.
- You’ll see the big picture, focus on every detail, play nicely with others and pride yourself on excellence delivered fast and with a smile.
What do you need to have:
- A clear talent for design.
- A gift for visual problem solving.
- A collaborator that others want work with.
- The ability to understand and apply brand guidelines to create the best work.
- A thirst for more responsibility.
- The desire to make a difference.
- Ideally, the applicant would be Plymouth based but we would consider applicants from outside of the area.
A bit about us:
The Creative Engagement Group is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. The Creative Engagement Group partners with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
At The Creative Engagement Group, we work with an international blue-chip client base across business categories with a particular strength in healthcare. Our business is made up of six divisions: WRG, Forty1, Logicearth Learning Services, Axiom, Cormis & Just Communicate.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 13 March 2022
Digital Content Designer
Closing 14 March 2022
Closing 15 March 2022
- Sports Direct
Want more Midweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.