Leading, international communications agency is looking for an established mid-weight designer to join their creative team and deliver outstanding work.
With a strong focus on, and reputation for, creating engaging stakeholder communications this agency unearths and shapes the corporate story across different formats and channels.
This person will need to have a genuine interest in telling client stories in a compelling way. Most client projects begin with a corporate report and are then extended across other channels so previous experience on these types of projects is essential.
We’re looking for someone who can deliver great work through a combination of creativity and strategic thinking. Someone who can interpret business objectives and turn them in to original and relevant design solutions that successfully connect with the audience. You’ll have a good amount of client exposure and play a key role in building and strengthening client relationships through day to day contact.
Working with the Creative Director and wider creative team, this person will have the opportunity to collaborate and put their ideas forward across a range of creative projects to ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved every time.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will need at least 3 years’ experience in a corporate communications agency with annual reports experience specifically.
- Has the core design skills and expert knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Has also worked across digital channels and formats.
- Is a strong communicator and confident presenting solutions in a convincing and credible way.
- Will need an excellent eye for detail and is ambitious for the quality of their work.
- If you have the required experience and would like to find out more please do get in contact with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Creative Implementer / Designer (Social / Design)
Closing 22 October 2021
- Major Players
- £35,000 to 40,000 per annum
Closing 30 October 2021
Closing 24 November 2021
- Charlotte Tilbury
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.