Paying up to 35k.
Our client is a creative marketing agency and they are recruiting for a Midweight Designer to join the team on a permanent basis. You'll be someone keen to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Among other things, you will be responsible for helping to create web experiences for our digital campaigns and assets so an understanding of typography, layout, UI and UX will be important to help the team.
About the role:
* Contributing to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
* Liaising effectively with clients and other team members to produce assets from ideas generation stage right through to final delivery.
* Producing attractive and effective user interface designs across the board.
* Experience of leading digital projects and collaborating with developers.
* Managing and directing multiple projects simultaneously.
* The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
* Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
* Ability to produce high quality work, regardless of project size.
Key technical skills:
* Proficient in working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere.
* Visual ideation/creativity.
* Good understanding and sense of typography.
* Good understanding and sense for color theory.
* Basic HTML & CSS knowledge (desirable).
* Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch and Principle (desirable).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
All 4 UX Junior Designer
Closing 28 January 2021
- Channel 4
Product/UX Design Internship
Closing 14 March 2021
- Red Gate Software Ltd
Want more Midweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.