This global agency’s humanity focused division is looking for a Midweight Designer to join them. Based in central London, this agency focusses on tackling some of the world’s biggest problems by specifically supporting the diplomacy, development and security sectors. They strategically manage communications campaigns for fragile, conflict-affected and developing countries with an aim of creating cutting-edge marketing, and communications to change behaviour and activities.
The current team consists of 3 other Designers, but now need another person to join them because of a rapidly growing workload. You will be working on a mixture of deliverables that will include branding, annual reports style work and marketing/ advertising work.
You will need to be:
- Hard working and ambitious
- Friendly and supportive
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Someone who is keen to learn and happy to take creative guidance and constructive feedback
- Happy to jump on very simple, quick design work as well as much more challenging and engaging projects from concept through to final delivery
- Have a positive attitude
What skills you will need:
- Very good skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential
- Any After Effects and/or Premier Pro experience would be preferred
- A Degree or Masters qualification in Graphic Design (or similar) would be preferred
- Arabic (and/ or knowledge/ experience of Middle Eastern/ African countries) would be a huge bonus but is not essential. Any other languages would be a bonus to have.
Creative Designer at Stellar London
Closing 4 February 2019
start c. January 28th
- Stellar London
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Motion Graphics & Videographer for Thriva
Closing 7 February 2019
- £25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Midweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.