Midweight DesignerThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a brilliant and ambitious graphic designer to join an online retail company. This will be a mainly digital focused role working on a range of web projects and animation with some print elements. You will be working across branding, adverts, packaging and digital campaigns.
This is an amazing chance to work in a passionate creative team, giving you the opportunity to grow as a designer within an exciting, rapidly expanding organisation. You will either be a midweight or a strong junior looking for your next step up.
* Creating and editing great graphic content for all departments.
* Design for digital and print: emails, flyers, social media and banner ads.
* Production and post-production of design assets.
* Contributing new ideas which benefit the wider business.
* Helping the team to develop concepts and ideas for seasonal campaigns.
* Degree in art or design.
* 2-3 yrs experience (mainly digitally focused).
* Mac experience with strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
* A varied portfolio of work (branding, print, digital) including mood boards, rough sketches and mocks-ups, image manipulation, typography, animated GIFs.
* Ability to create original, impactful, persuasive and conceptually compelling work for digital campaigns and experiences.
* Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography, video, etc).
* Experience in setting up and sending print-ready artwork.
* Expertise with After Effects or other video editing software.
* The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
* Confident communicator, versed in brainstorming and presenting idea routes.
* A developing technical mindset across responsive and mobile-first design.
* Strong understanding of Social Media platforms, their design aesthetics and how to push strong creative campaigns that influence a specific audience through them.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 17 July 2018
- Black Sun Plc
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Midweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.