Midweight Designer - Creative Digital Agency
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing agency who boast an impressive client list comprised of global blue chips and fast-growing startups. My client is ideally looking for an energetic designer with some agency experience.
With a clientele of rapidly growing technology businesses, this is a fast paced, dynamic and exciting agency to be a part of! The role therefore requires a creative and agile designer who can adapt to the changing needs of their clients.
Key to this role is the need for a diverse skill set. The successful candidate will be confident in working across a wide range of both digital and print media to a high degree utilising their technical know-how to a high degree of accuracy. Reporting into the agency's Art Director, this is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to some of the best people in the business.
Skills and experience:
* Agency experience is desirable
* Confidence in using a variety of creative suites such as illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
* Comfortable in operating a mac
* A sold understanding of print processes
* Excellent attention to detail across both digital and print
* Web knowledge is desirable
* Adhering and representing client brand guidelines
* Producing high quality work within tight deadlines
* Seeing artwork and designs through from concept to completion across digital and print
* Maintaining a methodical approach
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply"
Senior Digital Designer for BIG Lottery Fund
Closing 10 February 2018
- Big Lottery Fund
- perm, temp, part time, from remote
- PLEASE SEE ADVERT
Closing 14 February 2018
- £38,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Midweight Designer - Creative Digital Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.