Midweight Designer - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
Exciting brand and communications agency is looking for an experienced creative midweight to join their fast-growing, award-winning branding and design agency. Based in the London office, this role will set you at the heart of the agency’s creative output, working with major international brands.
The role will involve:
• Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring they stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
• Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web.
• Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record (four years plus) of design in an agency environment.
• Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities
• Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media.
• Have a complete understanding of end-to-end print design and production.
• Have a thorough understanding of digital design and production processes, including interface design, usability and accessibility
• Have excellent written and spoken English.
• Possess excellent team leadership and nurturing skills.
Fantastic opportunity to join an independent, global agency who not only pride themselves on their award winning work but also their culture and pioneering spirit.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Interactive Art Director & Digital Designer for LAL Language Centres
Closing 17 November 2017
- LAL Language Centres
- perm, from remote
- COMPETITIVE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Want more Midweight Designer - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.