Midweight Designer/ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
* Fantastic agency in a beautiful rural location
* Working on national and international brands
* Updating and adjusting multiple layer photoshop files
* Adapting pre-existing designs and concepts to other formats
* Coding straightforward banner ads using HTML/CSS
* Create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
* Maintain brand identities, ensure work conforms to brand guidelines
* Prepare and supply approved designs as print ready artwork for print or upload
* Experience of working from a creative/design brief to deliver original creative design solutions from scratch
* Use Adobe Creative Cloud applications Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat on the Mac to produce original designs and finished artwork
* Good typographical and layout skills
* Experienced in a busy, mac-based, creative studio or print environment.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Design Manager, Creative Studio for FitFlop
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Midweight Designer/Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.