Ted's Mission Statement:
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted's high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: 'Would Ted do it that way?'.
Ted's looking for a Mid-Weight Creative to join his team in London.
Reporting into the Head of Creative, you'll be working alongside other designers and copywriters, while collectively working with the wider Creative team. You'll be responsible for generating conceptual ideas and polished executions that meet Ted's exacting standards.
Working closely with Marketing and Online, you'll need to know the ins and outs of design best practice and how to create engaging concepts that are on brief, and on brand. You'll thrive in a fast-paced environment - having the ability to work on multiple briefs and confidently presenting ideas back to the business.
Ted's looking for someone that brings real energy and confidence to the business with a proactive approach to pushing the brand's creativity further. Above all, you'll need to be a guardian of what makes something 'Ted', delivering engaging and clever ideas that reflect and enhance the brand in global markets.
Areas of responsibility include:
- POS, in-store graphics and signage.
- Promotional and seasonal campaigns.
- Product branding and packaging.
- Concepting window displays.
- Marketing collateral.
- Event invitations.
- Labelling and trims.
Tools of the trade:
- Strong level of experience within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Excellent skills in typography and layout.
- Highly experienced in ideas generation.
- Strong visualisation skills.
- Good understanding of print and production processes.
- Receptive to new ideas and direction.
- Maintaining brand consistency across all projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and organise briefs.
- Experience briefing illustrators, photographers, artworkers.
- Someone who fits Ted's ethos and brand personality.
- Proactive, focused and ambitious.
- Interest in current and future design trends.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Committed and hard working.
- Effective communication and organisation skills.
Closing 3 January 2020
Senior Artworker (Print and Digital)
Closing 3 January 2020
Want more Midweight Creative jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Team jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.