Midweight Conceptual Graphic Designer for Innocent
what you'll be doing
We've got some big marketing and new product development plans and we're looking for an experienced designer (for a one-year maternity cover), brimming with ideas, to help bring them to life. As well as tackling the big projects, we'd like to find someone who’s just as happy and enthusiastic to work on the little touches too.
What you’ll be doing:
- consistently coming up with original, creative ideas and taking them from scamp to delivery
- designing, developing and executing both large and small creative briefs to a high standard
- scamping (initial ideas are presented in a hand drawn format so you need to be just as comfortable with a mouse or a pencil at your fingertips)
- providing great ideas and visuals for campaigns, packaging, customer marketing and digital channels
- producing artwork for print and attending press passes
- project managing briefs all the way through the creative process
- presenting and selling ideas to brand managers and key stakeholder.
What you’ll be working on:
- packaging for all current innocent products and new product development
- ATL campaigns (outdoor, print and press ads and BTL activation)
- brand experiences
- social media (no need to know any code)
- customer marketing (flyers, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads and store window communications)
- internal communications.
You’ll need commercial design experience and bags of creativity. You’ll be able to show a sound understanding of the innocent brand and culture. You'll be used to taking on projects from scratch and have the ability to juggle a large workload and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You'll have advanced knowledge of Creative Suite, be excellent at setting up artwork files, delivering print and digital creative, and confident passing print on press. Finally, attention to detail and excellent presentation skills will tip the scales in your favour.
So, do you possess the following?
- great creative skills and an impressive portfolio of work to wow us with, preferably including some examples of design for FMCG products
- an ability to deliver strong copy to work alongside creative concepts
- a passion for creativity and its application in the commercial world
- strong communication skills and the ability to build great relationships with everyone you work with
- an ability to manage projects from beginning to end in a timely and efficient fashion
- an in-depth knowledge of Creative Suite CC.
To work in Creativepool’s 'brand team of the year' – an award that recognises an in-house team that has demonstrated the highest calibre of creative excellence over the past year. Where you’ll have the opportunity to:
- flex your creative muscles on a huge range of brand collateral from NPD packaging, to campaigns and brand experiences
- deliver creative collateral for the group team and all local markets
- develop your understanding of creative trends across Europe
- be part of a strong and entrepreneurial creative team
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.
Mid-weight Designer (Graphic Designer with pack expertise) for Butterfly London
Closing 1 January 2019
- Butterfly London
- Based On Experience
Midweight Web/Digital designer
Closing 28 December 2018
- £30,000 to 34,000 p/a
Want more Midweight Conceptual Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.