Middleweight brand designer who has some knowledge of html - £35K
We are hiring a…
Middleweight brand designer who has some knowledge of html
£35K + Benefits - Based near London Kings Cross
We would like someone who…
- Has at least 3 years’ experience designing emails and digital/printed content for clients working in a creative studio environment or direct for a brand, that can show examples of customer journey and customer benefits/reward campaigns.
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of how digital/print content is produced and delivered through various channels and understand specifications for delivering files through media channels.
- Have a portfolio that shows work from blank page through to finished design and can demonstrate how they accommodated feedback along the creative journey.
- Will be approachable and level headed when dealing with key stakeholders.
- Able to take ownership of SLA’s and make informed decisions about complexity of work and timings
- Nice to haves are HTML/CSS, After Effects, Sketch, Figma, InVision
- Must haves are Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Microsoft Office
We would expect you to…
- Be amazing at creating impactful, dynamic and animated emails and digital content
- Be highly skilled using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Can use Microsoft Office software
- Design icons and infographics that work in print and digital space
- Amending existing email designs
- Retouching of images
- Amends to existing HTML builds
- Help out with pitches by creating content in InDesign/photoshop/illustrator understanding of PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Take briefs direct from key stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders about your workload
- Sometimes juggle feedback and urgent requirements
- Complete admin tasks in online workflow tools (LOOP)
- Work with art director and project manager to maintain high standards
- Ensure QA process before letting any work out of the studio
Please do not apply if you…
- Get easily frustrated when working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Want to work in an advertising agency
- Can’t work normal office hours
- Cannot present your work to internal teams
- Good communicator
What you get from us….
- 20 days holiday
- Salary £35k
- Working with a small team of creative and digital designers in a fintech company based in trendy coal drops yard 10 mins walk from Kings Cross.
Want more Middleweight brand designer who has some knowledge of html - £35K jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.