Middleweight / Senior UX/UI Designer - Digital AgencyThis job listing has expired
This design and digital agency based in Banbury are looking for a permanent UX/UI Designer to join their busy creative team.
Having exposure to all of their clients and be involved with taking client briefs, this is a fantastic role that would suit and experience digital designer with good UX/UI skills who can mentor 2 other digital creatives/developers, ensuring that the busy workload on the digital design side is always met to client's expectations.
Essential experience for the role:
● Excellent HTML,CSS knowledge and skills
● A proven track record of bespoke front-end design for both mobile and desktop
● Creativity and excellent prototyping skills
● Vast and proven expertise in WordPress and WooCommerce
● Vast experience and skills of Adobe CS and Sketchapp or similar
● Effective time and project management
● Friendly and reliable client contact and customer service
Advantageous but not essential:
● cPanel/WHM server management experience
● SEO / PPC knowledge
● Design experience for email marketing campaigns
● Ability to code your own responsive WordPress theme
● Experience with global eCommerce
My client would prefer that this UX/UI Designer lives around 25/30 miles of Banbury and therefore commutable from Stratford upon Avon, Bicester, Banbury, Oxford and Warwickshire
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX Designer
Closing 3 May 2018
- £40,000 to 65,000 p/a
E-mail Designer - E-Business - Hertfordshire - Salary DOE
Closing 21 May 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Middleweight / Senior UX/UI Designer - Digital Agency jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.