Middleweight Retail Designer - Internationaly Acclaimed Advertising AgencyThis job listing has expired
This internationally acclaimed advertising agency is looking for a Retail Designer to work on one of the most successful retail accounts in the industry.
Based in central London, the retail department of this top agency was founded based on a specific client need, to truly understand retail channels and work in close partnership with the client's shopper team to ensure brand and financial messages resonated in the right way with their trade partners and customers. This entrenched and integrated way of working has since won this agency the client's business, embracing all the world class capability across the agency that has made it one of the most famous creative agencies in the world.
You will be a hard working, experienced Designer, working alongside the creative department delivering refined and considered flat print, 3D print and digital-based designs. Good communication skills and positive attitude is a must. Experience of working with a retail client would be an advantage.
- An overall understanding of agency process and good commercial experience
- Demonstrate excellent Adobe CS6 skills
- Able to produce 3D visualisation of work in-situ
- Ability to read, understand and adhere to brand guidelines
- Enthusiastic, hard working and ready for a challenge
- Keen attention to detail and able to work at pace
- Responsible for originating and developing designs and ideas
- Take briefs from Account Manager’s and clients and work with them to deliver highly considered outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the creative team through the design process - Take responsibility for briefs worked on, including time management
- To ensure the best quality of output is delivered across every brief - Able to create highly polished visual assets to help sell ideas/concepts
- Resilience, positivity, inventiveness, drive, charisma, hardworking, energetic
- Always remains positive and motivated, inspiring colleagues to maintain a similar attitude
- Great communication skills - able to build good relationships with their peers in the agency despite pressure or adversity
- To be solution driven - to be inquisitive, tenacious and determined. Always looking for new ways to deliver ground breaking work
- A team player who embraces the agency culture, gets involved with the various initiatives, enjoys working in a team, celebrates the successes of the agency and their peers and keep pushing for better work
If you are interested in the position please send your updated CV and samples through to us so we can consider you for the role.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Digital Designer
Closing 2 May 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £22,000 to 30,000 p/a
Junior Designer - Impact
Closing 19 May 2018
Want more Middleweight Retail Designer - Internationaly Acclaimed Advertising Agency jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.