Middleweight Motion Designer/Editor - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
- Joining an award winning, passionate, creative & production agency in their Central London studio working with huge brands within the commercial Industry
- Working directly with the Digital Design Director on a wide variety of iconic campaigns & projects, creating bespoke solutions for every client
- Playing a key role in all accounts for the agency, with opportunities to progress as well as lead the responsibilities for freelancers across motion and video.
- Joining a culture that brings together the right mix of talent for every idea; being passionate, creative and smart in every solution.
- An established Editor and/or Motion Designer
- Working on a wide range of video projects, including editorial, promotional, corporate, social and entertainment pieces
- Providing creative input for conceptual and pitch purposes along with editing video/audio content in response to briefs
- Working directly with the Production team collaboratively to advise post-production schedules/workflows
- An experienced Editor with a solid background in post-production, with Motion experience being a huge benefit (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Someone that isn’t afraid to take the lead on ensuring projects are delivered within budget and to client satisfaction/deadlines
- Must be creative and keen to learn new techniques/challenge themselves
- Proactive, resilient, and above all else, super interpersonal!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Digital Designer FTC
Closing 14 April 2018
- perm, temp to perm
- £45,000 p/a
Graphic Designer - Global Business
Closing 22 March 2018
- West Sussex
- £25,000 to 29,000 p/a
Want more Middleweight Motion Designer/Editor - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Video Designer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.