Middleweight Graphic Designer
City of London
£30,000 per annum plus excellent bonuses and benefits
Our client, a leading planning consultancy, is looking for a dynamic and creative Designer to bring bold and exciting ideas to their organisation. Their culture is highly creative and forward-thinking, so you will be revolutionary with a desire to think outside the box and come up with innovative ideas to drive their brand.
Working with some of the biggest well-known brands in the industry, you will be involved with some very exciting projects. Working in a team of sociable, friendly and passionate Designers you will be working on a range of new design projects across a variety of platforms. Playing a pivotal role in the creative output of the graphic design team, you will be working on a range of reports, maps, exhibitions and publicity materials. Advanced software skills in InDesign, in addition to Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint are essential for this position.
If you are a skilled Graphic Designer who delights in finding imaginative and creative solutions to complex problems and who is a team player who wants to be an integral member of the Design team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Possess at least a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Graphic Design or similar and three years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build on good relationships with in-house staff and suppliers
- A bold, inquisitive and confident individual with a collaborative and proactive approach
- Good photography skills
- Awareness or experience of a corporate in-house design studio (legal, finance or professional services)
- Confidence in preparing documents for print and have an understanding of digital processes
- A generous annual bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Excellent pension contribution
- Mentoring, training and development opportunities
- Interest-free travel loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Cycle to work scheme: to purchase a bike/accessories
- Mileage/Car Hire/Expenses
- Private Medical Insurance: for private treatment outside of NHS service
- Permanent Health Insurance and salary protection
If this brand-new opportunity to work for a leading planning consultancy fits your job search, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Furniture Designer (6 months FTC)
Closing 5 December 2019
- temp, temp to perm
Closing 1 December 2019
- University of the Arts London
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £38,694 p/a
Want more Middleweight Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.