Middleweight Graphic Designer (12 Month Contract)
Our client is a hugely successful and admired global FMCG brand. Following an exciting period of growth they are looking for an experienced designer brimming with ideas to join their creative team.
We are looking for a talented middleweight graphic designer used to managing projects, juggling deadlines and presenting creative ideas with flair and charisma. You will be responsible for taking projects from concept to delivery offering fantastic craft design skills and attention to detail. Projects will include packaging, ATL campaigns, brand experiences, social media to customer marketing.
The role would suit a cutting edge, super smart conceptual thinker. We are looking for someone experienced in conceptualizing and crafting ideas that work across all forms of media. You’ll be bursting with creativity with excellent all round communication skills.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working for a creative studio or client side for a retail / FMCG brand. -
- Experience working on integrated projects, a love of good ideas that work across all mediums.
- A team player. Open, honest and collaborative.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Up to date knowledge of print and production techniques.
- A sense of curiosity and lots of drive! We are looking for someone who relishes challenging a brief and turning conventional thinking upside down and inside out.
- Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements.
This company offers a fantastic working culture. There is a huge array of clubs and social groups to be part of and amazing perks and benefits!
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Front End Web Developer (Wordpress) - for Peppermint Soda
Closing 15 August 2018
- Peppermint Soda
Want more Middleweight Graphic Designer (12 Month Contract) jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.