Middleweight Digital Designer
The award-winning student accommodation brand ‘true student’ is looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join a talented and passionate team.
Of course your work needs to be awesome, but you need to be awesome too. More than that you need to be restless, always thinking about the next best thing! Keeping up with possibilities as the landscape shifts, fluent in the opportunities of social media.
We are a lean department with true student having an energetic and discerning audience, so the briefs will come thick and fast. Owned by the dynamic property group ‘Bricks’, you will also be exposed to other brands within the portfolio, operating across sectors such as co-living, fitness and F&B.
Your primary role will be to help increase sales and brand engagement through highly engaging digital campaigns. You will be able to adapt your thinking to suit the media, whether it’s digital emails, GIFS, film, Instagram graphics or print. Above all you will be passionate about technology and bringing ideas to life in a digital world.
The role is Central London based with some flexibility to work remotely.
You will have:
- Ability to demonstrate 4+ years design/digital background.
- A design degree preferred but not essential.
- Agency and/or inhouse experience.
- A portfolio of outstanding creative digital work.
- The temperament to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into all briefs big and small.
- Skills to take ideas from first concept through to final production.
- Experienced in 360 creative campaigns including bringing your digital ideas to life in physical environments, using the latest technology and digital platforms.
- Good abilities in Word Press.
- Experience in designing digital email campaigns.
- The desire to be brand guardian of true student, by generating and having a comprehensive understanding of our brand guidelines.
- Skills in creating motion graphics, GIFS and film.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint preferable. Strong knowledge of Adobe CS (Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop).
- Mocking up ideas on mobile, laptop and print to promote marketing campaigns.
- Creation of digital assets to be used on all social media channels.
Want more Middleweight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.