Middleweight Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
A fast growing tech start-up seeks a talented designer to help them create well crafted design experiences for their clients.
A tech-start-up within the digital publishing space helping global brands communicate well designed content in an easy, thoughtful, considered and well executed way.
Working with brands and interpreting brand guidelines to design bespoke templates and colour schemes for use within our client's product.
- Working alongside developers to ensure final templates match your designs and iterate where necessary
- Using finished templates to create content pieces to demonstrate the full quality and versatility of the templates
- Continually seeking to push the boundaries of what the templating system can offer
- Suggesting new product features to allow for more variety and quality of templates
- Overall responsibility across the team for ensuring that the quality of templates and content is first class
- Contributing to designs for website, exhibitions, printed materials and other brand assets
- Contributing to the development of the company's brand over time
- Contributing to product design as necessary
- In short you will be responsible for the visual quality of the content that customers create and be heavily invested in improving the standard of what can be delivered in the tool over time
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- A desire to grow your role and areas of responsibility as the company develops
- The ability to interpret brand guidelines accurately
- An appreciation of how a templated design system works and can be expanded
- Absolute mastery of Illustrator / InDesign or similar
- Be an absolute stickler for detail!
- n ability to inspire those around you
- A strong interest in the appearance and functionality of software products
- A strong interest in online communication
- Basic CSS / HTML knowledge a plus
- In short you should have an absolute love of design, be pedantic about hitting brand guidelines spot on, and be comfortable pushing the limits of our offering for the benefit of our customers
If this sounds like a role for you, apply now!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Designer - Impact
Closing 19 May 2018
Designer @ Manning Gottlieb OMD
Closing 3 May 2018
- OmnicomMediaGroup UK
- Depending on experience
Want more Middleweight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.