Middleweight Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
My client is a rapidly expanding challenger brand within one of the fastest growing sectors in ecommerce. They are on the hunt for dynamic Digital Designer with a diverse skill set covering both digital and print.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills and become a true 'all-rounder'. The culture of this business is energetic, fast paced and with an entrepreneurial vibe that will suit people who are brimming with enthusiasm for new ideas.
The role itself is broad and we are looking for someone who can assist with anything from digital marketing assets such as HTML5 banner ads and video work for social media, to high quality corporate printed materials. As part of a strong creative team this is an excellent opportunity to learn from some senior people who are making big things happen in an industry where digital design is crucial.
Skills and experience:
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a communicative approach
* Confidence in using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and illustrator with strong branding and typography skills
* Experience in video creation and motion graphics
* Experience in creating animated banners
* Creation of marketing assets from conception through to completion
* Working closely with the marketing team for the provision of photographic, logo and template assets in the required formats
* Maintaining and updated and accessible library of assets
* Supporting Senior Designers with ad hoc projects whenever necessary
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 9 February 2018
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Junior / Middleweight Designer
Closing 7 February 2018
start February 2018
- No1 Lounges Ltd
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Middleweight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.