Middleweight Digital Designer for PetsPyjamas Ltd
Job Title: Dog-Loving Middleweight Digital Designer
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
PetsPyjamas are the leaders of dog-friendly travel throughout the UK & Europe. Our expert pet concierge team provide a unique and personalised experience to our ever growing avid dog-loving travellers. Launched in 2012 by the founders of toptable, we are playing a key role in the exploding trend around pets as true family members and are focused on making the Travel Industry truly Pet Welcoming.
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a Vibrant Entrepreneurial team dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal break through moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression and all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment.
We are now on the lookout for talented and creative middleweight digital designer to join the Marketing and Communications team to help deliver a huge number of design projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced company, where creativity is one of the main factors of our stylish and successful brand.
To succeed in this role, you need to have enthusiasm and a portfolio showcasing projects that show an ability to work to tight brand guidelines whilst pushing those guidelines to the limit and injecting as much creativity as possible. A thorough understanding of our brand and a willingness to develop new designs based on these guidelines is essential, together with a sense of urgency to stick to tight deadlines, succeed in an agile environment, work smart, have energy and flexibility to roll out projects which combine content generation, incredibly strong CRM programs, UX and print.
- Responsible for front-end creation of website pages, emails, presentations, graphics and editorial for print
- Specific focus on email design and delivery
- Building new templates, developing a robust testing strategy and liaising with marketing to develop increased levels of segmentation and personalisation
- Create and design assets/visual content for the new responsive website and mobile app initiatives
- Updating the design and communications for monthly company stakeholder communications
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of five years working as a designer for both online and offline project fulfilment
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Fluency with the full Adobe Suite
- Experience with video editing software such as Premier and After Effects is a bonus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and have an excellent understanding of the importance of branding
- Desirable experience in travel and luxury sectors
The people we love need to:
- Be flexible in approach
- Have tons of energy and enthusiasm
- Be agile
- Be hardworking
- Be hands-on
- Be quick learners
- Think on their feet
- Be open to change
- Thrive on independence, but excel at collaboration
- Fall in love with our brand
- Love dogs!
- A truly exciting work environment with a huge opportunity to use your skills to really make your mark & be accountable for your work
- Opportunities to grow an amazing brand amongst a talented team
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location
- A team who are like your family
- Prosecco Fridays
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Regular socials
- The chance to bring your dog to work!
Please note that we will only consider applicants who send their portfolio.
Email Production Coordinator for Burberry
Closing 3 May 2019
Digital Designer - Email Design for Burberry
Closing 16 May 2019
Want more Middleweight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.