Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Brand is at the core of everything we do at Brandwatch. It stands for how we as a business think, talk, create and connect. It’s how we are perceived by our customers, prospects, stakeholders, and the rest of the world.
We’re looking for a Middleweight Designer with creativity, flair, and passion to join us on our ongoing quest to build amazing brand experiences that push the boundaries of convention and connect at a deeply human level.
Here at Brandwatch, and especially within our brand marketing team, we value people with curious minds. Those that have the appetite and energy to solve interesting design problems and tell engaging stories in a highly collaborative environment, and are motivated by the possibility of making a positive difference to the lives of others.
Our new Middleweight Designer will report directly to the VP Brand. The role requires you to apply your design expertise to delight and engage audiences across a broad range of print and digital mediums, including marketing campaigns, landing pages, presentations, merchandise, events, and video storyboarding, to name but a few.
You’ll embrace our internationally renowned brand presence and will preserve and enforce our brand guidelines to ensure our output is consistent and the best it can be across all of our customer and prospect touch points.
What you'll do:
- Implement creative and engaging on-brand design solutions to meet project requirements and deadlines;
- Be our Brand Guardian. Understand and work within Brandwatch brand guidelines to ensure our brand experience is consistent and the best it can be across all of our customer and prospect touch points;
- Drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with our Project Manager and senior designers, without sacrificing quality or consistency;
- Help maintain, evolve, and systemise our brand assets and templates;
- Keep abreast of current design trends, tools, techniques, and competitor activities to help inspire creativity in the team, differentiate our offering, and remain industry leading in our sector;
- Collaborate seamlessly with colleagues and multi-disciplinary teams around the org to help support, drive, and deliver innovative solutions with measurable results.
What you have:
- At least 4 years commercial experience working as a Designer in a similar role (SaaS);
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates both character and flexibility Proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign;
- A good working knowledge of Figma;
- Familiarity with designing for Google Suite (Google Slides in particular);
- A critical eye for details Belief in your own work, paired with the ability to document and communicate your work efficiently and effectively to a variety of stakeholders and colleagues, from peers through to execs across the business;
- Ability to interpret, consolidate, and implement feedback and direction from multiple channels;
- A good knack for visual storytelling;
- Experience in using data to create clear and engaging visual narratives using charts and infographics;
- A solid understanding of the design fundamentals; typography, layout, colour, and motion;
- Good collaboration skills, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and keen to take on responsibility;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to speak and write English at a native level;
- A keen interest in social and cultural trends.
What you might have:
- Working knowledge of After Effects or other animation software;
- Familiarity or interest in Design Systems and ways of systemising and scaling design.
What we offer:
- Pension contribution – employer contribution up to 5% on a matched basis;
- Group life assurance - employer paid;
- Health cash plan employer paid at level 3. (Option to upgrade plan to level 4,5 or 6 + add family members at employee's expense);
- Sport benefit - gym/sport membership contribution - 50% or up to 25 GBP per month employer contribution;
- Employee discounts platform - through Reward Gateway;
- Dental insurance - preference premiums at employee’s cost + option to add family members;
- Employee assistance plan (EAP);
- Cycle to work;
- Maternity/parental leave policy;
- Sabbatical leave policy.
If you are a talented designer who is motivated by any of the above and wants to work in a highly collaborative design team where your ideas count and can tangibly make a difference, then please do get in touch with us.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 22 January 2023
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Creative Designer - Brand & Marketing
Closing 22 January 2023
- perm, remote
£50,000 to 70,000 per annum
Closing 21 January 2023
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.