An award-winning specialist design agency in London is looking for a Middleweight Designer.
The agency works with over 750 clients globally, from FTSE100 enterprises to SMEs, and combines insight and creativity to produce compelling design and storytelling that enhances perceptions amongst key stakeholder audiences.
The company comprises 350+ people in eleven offices across six countries, focusing on brand, reporting, digital and film, creating fit-for-purpose communications solutions across multiple channels.
- Developing original creative concepts for corporate communications, particularly annual reports.
- Designing and setting content based on preapproved design styles.
- The ability to develop projects from concept to delivery, presenting your recommendations both internally and to clients.
- 3+ years corporate design experience (preferably in an agency environment) and extensive examples of corporate reporting.
- Print and digital experience.
- A confident communicator, literate, numerate and fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Mac).
- The ability to think creatively and deliver engaging ideas.
- A proactive self-starter who is pragmatic and reliable.
- Passionate about generating ideas and pushing the boundaries of creativity but be comfortable with strategy conversations, not just graphic design.
- Working hours: 37.5 per week to be worked during normal business hours.
- 25 Days Holiday Entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Charity Work Scheme.
- Death In Service Cover - 4 x salary.
- Income Protection scheme.
- Private Healthcare (Family cover for Grades 1 and 2 - this is a taxable benefit).
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation).
- Gym Membership (taxable benefit).
- Ride to Work scheme.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Flu Vaccination.
To apply, please attach a copy of an up-to-date CV and portfolio.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 27 September 2021
- New Look
Digital Product Designer
Closing 30 September 2021
- New Look
Closing 21 November 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.