Our client, a Creative Marketing Agency working on award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies, are looking for a Midweight Designer.
Your role will be to get involved in the design and development of integrated marketing campaigns. You'll be someone keen to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative
projects. Among other things, you will be responsible for helping to create web experiences for our digital campaigns and assets so an understanding of typography, layout, UI and UX will be important to help the team produce the
best work possible.
* Contributing to creative meetings and sharing ideas.
* Liaising effectively with clients and other team members to produce assets from ideas generation stage right through to final delivery.
* Producing attractive and effective user interface designs across the board.
* Organising knowledge sharing/inspiration sessions.
Key interpersonal/ project management skills:
* You must have experience working in agency environments as part of design teams.
* Experience of leading digital projects and collaborating with developers.
* Managing and directing multiple projects simultaneously.
* The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
* Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
* Ability to produce high quality work, regardless of project size.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders of all levels (junior and senior/internal and external).
* Excellent organisational skills.
* A keen interest in modern and cutting-edge technologies.
Key technical skills:
* Proficient in working with the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere.
* Visual ideation/creativity.
* Good understanding and sense of typography.
* Good understanding and sense for color theory.
* Good understanding and sense layout/conversion optimization.
* Basic HTML & CSS knowledge (desirable).
* Comfortable working with independent software such as Sketch and Principle (desirable).
* Experience in designing for print (desirable).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Senior UX Designer
Closing 27 March 2021
Creative Director - Product Design
Closing 21 March 2021
Want more Middleweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.