Our client, a young and independent marketing technology agency are looking for a talented Designer to join their team. They combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. Uniting, data, technology, creative content and paid media. The ideal candidate will combine video editing, motion graphics and exceptional typographic and design skills to create stunning work.
The role of Designer is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Work alongside Creative Planners to bring campaigns to life by defining art direction, look and feel
- Creating video treatment
- Oversee and be involved in creative production
- Help the agency the design team evolve
- Get stuck in with creative ideas development
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Present work internally and externally
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- An outstanding portfolio
- 4 - 7 years relevant experience
- Have been involved with digital marketing campaigns
- Art direction experience
- Exceptional typesetting skills
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of Adobe After Effects
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
- Experience with photography or videography
- Cinema 4D
- Experience with AR
- Motion design skill
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Artworker (Print) - Asos
Closing 8 August 2018
- ASOS plc
Want more Middleweight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Illustrator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.