Middleweight Designer - Leading Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
A leading creative agency based in the heart of London is looking for an intuitive designer with the ability to consistently deliver quality visuals. As a middleweight designer you will lead from the front by working on projects and campaigns for some of the world's most interesting brands.
* Leading the creative delivery of multiple design projects
* Work in collaboration with a team create high quality collateral
* Organising all aspects of the design process (from concept to delivery)
* Ensuring all work adheres to brand guidelines
* A beautiful portfolio showcasing previous work
* Experience in working in a creative/studio environment
* Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong eye for digital design and a passion for ensuring quality
* Interest in digital developments and social media
* Exceptional communication and organisation skills
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more Middleweight Designer - Leading Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.