Middleweight Creative - Brand Communications
We might be the studio that crafted Bentley’s iconic mark, set the stage for some of the world’s biggest apparel brands and defined the future of eyewear. But at our core, we’re a group of creative thinkers who dare to push boundaries and strive to create game-changing work that leads, where others follow.
Don’t get distracted with our ‘Creative’ job titles. All experience you hold in the traditional skill of graphic design is still required. The term ‘Creative’ gives us the freedom to cross disciplines, break conventions and re-think what tomorrow looks like for our clients.
BC Midweight Design Role:
- Think with visuals and words, appreciating both strategy and style are equally important in your creative ambitions.
- Execute with purpose, helping inject multidisciplinary ideas into a concept as it grows.
- Instil craft into every task, putting your strong sense of graphic design principles to good use.
- Champion design consistency, ensuring the finer (yet essential) details come to life across the brand ecosystem.
- Fluent in most of the Adobe Suit and curious in everything else. (An interest in motion design and broad capabilities in Adobe AE are a bonus...).
BC Midweight Creative Mindset:
- Passionate about progress, with a willingness to evolve the brief or process to improve.
- Thrive off helping others, both as a mentor for more junior team members and as a facilitator on dedicated projects.
- Natural collaborator, working with fellow designers, copywriters and other project-specific specialists to enrich the creative.
- Conscientious, understanding no two tasks are exactly the same and each requires careful attention.
- Comfortable with responsibility, focusing on the professional etiquettes needed to meaningfully engage with clients and brands.
What to expect from us:
- Progression plan: Agenuine commitment to nurturing your creative and professional abilities which include fortnightly 1:1’s, quarterly skills reviews and opportunities for promotion annually.
- Holiday: 20 contractual days, all bank holidays, plus your birthday and the festive period between Christmas & new year. Loyalties days are accrued after 3 years.
- Benefits: Private healthcare, a wellbeing cashback scheme, generous pension contributions, life assurance and many other perks.
- CK Culture: Flexible working with the option to split days between studio and WFH. We’re reasonable and instill trust in all our team members.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We believe in exactly that.
CK Application Details:
Our application process doesn’t involve any tick box exercises. Quality outweighs quantity.
Join CK, the Maker of a status quo.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Designer, FT Longitude
Closing 5 December 2022
Visual Designer/Illustrator - Apple Books
Closing 27 November 2022
Design Manager (Baby Girls) - 12 month FTC
Closing 4 November 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.