Middleweight Creative Artworker
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
Location: NW2 7HF, London (nr. Staples Corner) - applicants must be within 40mins of NW2 office
Vitabiotics is a family business, founded over 45 years ago. We are the UK’s No.1 vitamin supplements company, helping to define the sector with leading brands such as Perfectil, Pregnacare, Wellman and Wellwoman.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an in-house design department of a leading health supplements company whilst delivering concepts for both print and importantly packaging on their ever-expanding product portfolio.
Experience of beauty or healthcare products is a huge plus, but we will also value experience ideally working with similar small consumer products such as fragrance, home fragrance, gifting or maybe even luxury Food
- Collaborating with internal teams create new designs for packaging, POS, advertising and print
- Taking inspiration from current and upcoming trends to create new and innovative designs
- Creating product and packaging visuals of new products prior to launch.
- Communicating with the Design Manager in terms of the general look and feel of the ranges.
- Be an active part of creating new ideas that will benefit the business
- Working closely with sales teams providing them with all sales materials required for new product launches
- Supporting Design and Product teams with any ad-hoc requests
The ideal person
- Strong creative design skills
- A seasoned Packaging Designer, with a portfolio, crammed with examples of packaging work together with solid knowledge of new cutter guides, logo, and brand design
- Keen eye for composition, good attention to detail and a real interest in the beauty and lifestyle industry.
- A self-starter who thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator Creative Cloud on Mac OSX
- Technical repro knowledge
- Excellent artworking and retouching skills
- Taking projects from initial layout through final artwork to proof checking and approval
- Excellent written English
- Proof-reading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Closing 5 December 2019
- temp, temp to perm
Graphic Design Assistant
Closing 9 December 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £18,000 to 20,000 p/a
Want more Middleweight Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Art Editor jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.