Middleweight Creative Artworker - BS&TThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our growing Digital and Print Production Company based in Bromley, South East London.
You will be responsible for creating print ready final artwork for the brand & marketing pages contained within our clients holiday brochures plus a wide array of digital and print collateral. You will be able to implement design as well as follow set designs and brand guidelines.
Think you’ve got what it takes
This is a role where you will need to be self sufficient, able to use your initiative and be confident of your print, digital and art working knowledge. Due to the huge range of work you will be co-designing and producing, you will need to be a true ‘all-rounder’ and be comfortable working in different formats, for different purposes and markets. You will therefore need to be versatile and be able to jump on new projects with a fresh set of design ideas.
Whilst being creative, you will also need to have the necessary technical skills to produce on spec high end
Working alongside the production team and reporting to Production Manager/Graphic Designer this role would be perfect for an innovative Creative Artworker with at least a couple of years of studio experience under their belt.
This is what you will be doing...
- Working closely with client-side Product and Brand teams plus our internal production team to produce some of the best travel brochures and collateral work in the market
- You will need to be precise, accurate and confident in your creativity whilst working to set brand guidelines
- An eye for that great image is essential as is the ability to retouch and colour correct that image.
- You will be expected to have a genuine “can do” attitude and be willing to jump in and help the Production Team in their hour of need
Still think you’ve got what it takes?
You’ll need the following:
- Ability to produce high end finished artwork on time and on brief
- Ability to present ideas in a thoughtful and visually pleasing way
- Use of both interal and external resources to find stimulating imagery
- Full understanding of design for print
- A healthy understanding of the digital world
- 2+ years of working in a commercial studio/agency
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexibilty with work hours during our busiest times
- Fully conversant in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- An exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, demonstrating clear enthusiasm towards your work
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Super hero levels of attention to detail
- Good copywriting skills and a thorough understanding of the English language would be beneficial
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite user
- A good sense of humour would be beneficial :)
Beneficial but not essential:
- Web experience
- Illustration design
- Previous experience in designing for the travel industry
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
PowerPoint Design Specialist (Evenings)
Closing 24 March 2018
- £47,500 p/a
Freelance Junior Artworker
Closing 23 March 2018
- Profiles Creative
- £120 /day
Want more Middleweight Creative Artworker - BS&T jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Retoucher jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.