Middleweight Artworker - BS&TThis job listing has expired
We are looking for an experienced Artworker to join our growing Digital and Print Production Company based in Bromley, South East London.
You will be producing high quality travel brochures. Working on automated trip pages built from templates you will be expected to bring these up to scratch and make print ready.
Think you’ve got what it takes
This is a role where you will need to be self sufficient, able to use your initiative and be confident of your print and art working knowledge. You need to be able to troubleshoot production issues whilst producing high quality brochure pages.
Working within the production team and reporting to the Production Manager, this role would be perfect for someone with great artworking skills and preferably from a commercial studio background OR in-house travel publishing background.
This is what you will be doing...
Working closely with the the client-side Brand and Product teams and our internal production team
to produce some of the best travel brochures in the market
- To support the Production Manager in the day to day production and keep things on track and to schedule
- You will need to be precise and accurate. Taking template driven automated trip pages to final print ready artwork
- You will need to be able to troubleshoot production issues
- Understanding of PDF creation and pre-flighting. The patience and ability to proof read effectively
- Have the confidence to offer suggestions and advice to the client
- An eye for that great image would be a bonus as would the ability to retouch and colour correct that image
- You will be expected to have a genuine “can do” attitude and be willing to jump in and help your team mates as and when necessary
Still think you’ve got what it takes?
You’ll need the following:
- Full understanding of artworking for print
- 3+ years of working in a commercial studio/agency or in-house for a tour operator
- The ability to work autonomously and independently
- The flexibility of a gymnast, the strength of an ox and the eyes of an eagle
- Fully conversant in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- An exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, demonstrating clear enthusiasm towards your work
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Super hero levels of attention to detail
- A thorough understanding of the English language
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite user
- A real team player - we are a small agency with a big heart
- A good sense of humour would be beneficial :)
Beneficial but not essential:
- Press passing
- Knowledge of XML/Java Script
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 2 March 2018
- Reading College
- £25 to 26 p/a
Mid-Weight Multi-Disciplined Designer for Sandals
Closing 14 March 2018
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Want more Middleweight Artworker - BS&T jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Retoucher jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.