Middle-weight Integrated Designer FTC - Independent Not-for-Profit OrganisationThis job listing has expired
We currently have a vacancy for a Designer on a contract basis (4 months initially). Our client is coming into a busy period and would need someone to start as soon as possible. Our client is an independent, not-for-profit organisation.
We need a Designer with excellent print and digital knowledge and software skills to become part of our dedicated in-house design team. You will have experience in designing for both print and digital with an eye for accuracy, strong illustration ability and excellent typesetting skills.
You will have an understanding of artwork production, coupled with a passion for good design, a creative flair and the technical ability to bring ideas to life cost efficiently.
We are looking for a 'think outside the box' storyteller, who can influence and design creative and unique content by understanding the individual cultures and requirements of our various teams.
* Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (in particular PowerPoint and Word)
* Strong conceptualisation skills and proven ability to create engaging and compelling infographics
* Good knowledge of graphic design principles (typography, layout, etc.)
* Ability to estimate and prioritise work, meeting the varied needs of the department
* Experience of proofreading or sub-editing, or an excellent standard of written English
* Ability to manage the expectations of clients and team members through open lines of communication and flexibility, delivering under pressure to tight deadlines
Summary of Job Responsibilities
* Working closely with designers and researchers to produce detailed infographics and diagrams
* Creation and production of reports, flyers, banners and adverts using Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite) and MS Word
* Produce onscreen PowerPoint presentations
* Proofreading, making changes and ensuring correct formatting to all documents accurately and efficiently
* Ensuring that a professional and speedy service is maintained and that corporate identity standards are adhered to
Qualifications and Skills
* Creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and conceptual skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to make decisions accurately and quickly
* Delivery-centric and fully committed to meeting challenging delivery dates
* A calm approach in a busy working environment
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Creative Designer
Closing 17 April 2018
Junior Digital / Print Artworker
Closing 17 April 2018
Want more Middle-weight Integrated Designer FTC - Independent Not-for-Profit Organisation jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Sub Editor jobs, Proofreader jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.