Middle Weight Digital Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the Next Online Creative team as we build our business.
As a Digital Creative Designer, you’ll be focused on creating digital artwork and designs for Next.co.uk and partner sites. Whilst enhancing the Next brand through well considered, exceptional designs, you’ll be responsible for creating content for Homepages, onsite editorials, banners and emails with hi-fidelity designs.
We can offer hybrid working with part of the week working at our head office in Leicestershire and part of the week working remotely.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for artworking appropriate design solutions within brand templates
- Using your design skills you’ll be creating assets and layouts for homepages, emails, editorial content across the Next client base.
- Building HTML emails and testing their performance.
- Create digital-ready artwork, implementing brand guidelines, styles and layouts, and working to specified deadlines.
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders as well as design leads across the Online Department.
- Working up concepts and ideation across the Next programme.
- Creation of style guides for systems and other areas of the business.
- Working to representing and enhancing the Next brand
- Working closely with the commercial team to ensure your designs help drive online sales
- We have a large team of experienced designers so sharing and collaborating is essential to a successful outcome.
Software / Skills:
- Experience of Figma/Sketch
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Basic HTML/CSS coding knowledge beneficial
- Working experience of a CMS beneficial
- You will be comfortable presenting to key stakeholders in the business so having excellent communication skills is a must.
- An eye for detail
- A strong portfolio of existing creative work
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- Pension 3% Employer/ 5% Employee
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (can also buy/sell up to 3 days)
- 25% staff discount and free next day delivery to desk for online purchases
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar all onsite at head office
- Free car parking
- Outstanding subsidised Nursery onsite at head office
- Staff shop onsite at head office
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Product Designer - Sports Equipment
Closing 16 January 2023
- Sports Direct
Assistant Designer - Clothing
Closing 17 January 2023
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£Competitive plus benefits
Graphics and Digital Designer (Mat Leave)
Closing 9 January 2023
- Adecco Global IM
£23,000 per annum
Want more Middle Weight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.