Mid-weight UX Designer
Midweight UX Designer – up to £45k – Central London.
A Mid-weight UX Designer is required for a world leading agency based in a desirable Central London location. Up to £45k + generous perks.
For the right candidate this role could be a game changer.
This agency work with some of the biggest and best upcoming brands about. You will be a perfectionist who is meticulous with the finer details and will settle for nothing less than the best. You will also have examples of well thought out and beautifully presented user journeys, experience
maps and other UX deliverables displayed in a strong portfolio that you can’t wait to show off.
- Sketch, invision, principle (+ other prototyping tools), axure, omnigraffle.
- Have a strong portfolio of beautiful and well thought out masterpieces that went live.
- An ability to work across a range of UX deliverables, across a range of digital channels from sites, to apps, voice to touch screens.
- Evangelising the benefits of IA/UI/UX best practices and to be able to demonstrate it with
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups across any
touchpoint from web and mobile, to social platforms and out of home.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping.
This is a huge opportunity that you do not want to miss. Get in touch to discuss a more detailed job spec and info about the client. Don’t delay, this role needs to be filled urgently.
Digital Designer - FTC 9 Months
Closing 26 February 2020
- temp, temp to perm
- £30,000 p/a
Senior UX Designer, Digital
Closing 31 January 2020
- John Lewis
- £44,200 to 62,500 p/a
Want more Mid-weight UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Audio Designer jobs, Sound Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.