Mid weight - Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and inspirational Senior Graphic Designer with a proactive and hands-on mindset to lead our graphic team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be both an independent problem solver, as well as a proven team player when it comes to getting the job done. He must be passionate about applying branding, color, and typography across print and digital platforms and will be responsible for creating and overseeing the production of design assets for all of our Clients’ brand touch points offline and online. We’re looking for an individual who takes details and aesthetics seriously, and is interested in taking on the most challenging and rewarding projects around the globe.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
- Oversee all graphic design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Manage a team of junior designers to ensure all work produced meets client briefs. Project manage the design assignments, ensuring all work is produced on time, to budget and to a high standard.
- Take overall responsibility for all on and offline work produced for our clients.
- Lead internal creative meetings from conceptual to final production stage.
- Research and determining strategies to deliver a clear message to different target audiences and develop brand concepts.
- Creating designs and production files for printed collaterals, illustrations, packaging, brochures, sales and marketing materials, on-site artworks and signage.
- Report to Substance’s Creative Director and project managers and work closely with interior and product design teams on transversal projects.
- Help to source and manage freelancers as and when required.
- Providing art direction to 3rd parties such as photographers, illustrators and video production teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in F&B/Hospitality/Retail projects (candidates with shorter experience will not be considered).
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong team management and mentoring skills.
- Fully fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus.
- Highly motivated and reactive, passionate about design and a good team player.
- Extremely detailed with a creative flair and strong eye for design.
- Able to multitask under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and hard-working.
Working language: English
Salary: based on experience, negotiable.
Please submit the application package including a CV and portfolio, all in English.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.