Mid-weight Integrated Designer for JPC - Permanent position, immediate start
Are you a truly integrated mid-weight designer, with a passion to deliver amazing work? Do you love working on a wide variety of clients and projects (and, when we say variety we really mean it!)? Strong conceptually and looking to grow and progress into a Senior Designer? From developing campaign concepts, brand ID’s, copy ideas and straplines, brainstorming, scamping, visualising brand experiences, artworking, or developing the finer points of a brand’s online communications...you name it...this position is the proper full-on, hands-on creative role you’ve been searching for.
We’re JPC, an award winning strategic B2B marketing and creative communications agency, known in the B2B industry for our creative ideas, cut through communications and genuine drive to deliver standout work that demands attention. Based in a fantastic studio right near the green in Clapham South, London. We’re friendly, ambitious and passionate about what we do. No egos, just hard work, along with the odd gin and cake!
- A brilliant conceptual designer with relevant experience across a diverse mix from the full on end-to-end campaign to print to digital, animation and everything in-between
- Visionary and ideas led, with the ability to execute seamlessly, advising on strategy where possible and feeding back proactively to the team
- Excellent at personal management, and able to impress with your planning and time management
- Able to take ownership of a project from brief to delivery, get your head inside it and understand every detail
- Versatile in both style and attitude - contemporary, traditional, corporate, off the wall...you love them all
- A guru in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and able to turn your hand to pen and paper, the odd great copy line and the arbitrary bit of PowerPoint to deliver a stand out presentation when it’s needed
- A design and creativity obsessive who has a portfolio packed with inspirational work across the communications mix and who can input new ideas to get the team fired up
- A confident communicator, able to present ideas and concepts at all levels
- A quality and detail nut that knows print processes and can spot a dodgy job at 10 paces
- Flexible, friendly, committed, fun and always wanting to learn more
- Positive, sunny, happy and ready for a real challenge.
What to do next?
- Please email your current CV and up to 5 work samples (that demonstrate your experience in a range of areas)
- Please provide 3 reasons why you would be the perfect fit for this role
- Tell us your salary/package expectations
We very much look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please. Our apologies now if we cannot respond to everyone applying.
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 13 February 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- Competitive salary plus great company benefits
Creative Designer at Stellar London
Closing 4 February 2019
start c. January 28th
- Stellar London
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Mid-weight Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Interior Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.