Mid-weight Digital Designer
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Digital Designer, you will report into & work with the Lead Digital Designer being responsible for all design pertaining to AllSaints’ online presence. You will also work closely with content, creative and development teams, all of which sit in-house, with tangible experience of designing for web mobile first & on a responsive website, across multiple channels and touchpoints. You will be comfortable working in an extraordinarily fast-paced environment, and keep a cool head under pressure. It goes without saying that you will be a talented individual with excellent organizational skills, passionate about what you do and joining a forward thinking digital team.
- Create visual assets for all of AllSaints digital channels including site, app, emails, social media, affiliates and display.
- Assist with creating engaging layouts for content across the website, external communications and creative projects, working closely with the Content Manager and Digital Editor to maintain brand coherence.
- Development of site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriting team, creative studios and developers.
- Aiding in post-production and correlation of images and videos for online use.
- Suggest creative solutions to website challenges, including but not limited to driving engagement with content, conversion and brand experience.
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors to help inform and design innovative ideas.
- Review competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest digital design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of the website.
- Managing and organising all media assets delivered from Creative Team each season.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- 3-4 years experience in-house or agency
- Experience creating animated assets for digital advertising, Instagram posts and stories using Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including basic coding knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Working knowledge (or ability to further improve) of other digital design programs including Sketch, Zeplin and InVision.
- A natural creative who listens to team members, question and deliver clearly articulated design rationale.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and assist in the production of any job where required
- Experience with design for ecommerce across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Your portfolio will be bursting with high quality digital design examples, wireframes and designs that showcase both your creative and technical ability.
- Keeps a natural organised file structure and make sure all work is accessible to the team
- A background in e-commerce and website architecture.
- A good understanding of trends in fashion, graphics and digital design.
- A person with a positive attitude to all aspects of working life will thrive here at AllSaints, someone who seeks a challenge will not be disappointed.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM:
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Global Digital Designer
Closing 13 August 2019
Closing 9 August 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Mid-weight Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.