Mid-weight Digital Designer - Award Winning Creative Agency
My client are an independent, award-winning, creative agency that's sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again based next to Shoreditch.
They are multi-disciplined but their hearts lie in digital.
Right now, there's about 30 in the studio (not including the dogs) - but that number grows all the time because the bunch are, ambitious and pretty good at what they do.
Midweight Designers the most reliable designers in the team. You should have a great understanding of the agency's system, an ability to take on all design tasks, assist or even lead projects independently.
Middleweights should be organised and show initiative. You should support senior team members but also be able to step up and take over any of their projects if it's required of them.
Middleweights should have sound technical skills, a clear understanding of digital and design trends and an ability to apply different styles across brands. You should have a good understanding of UX and typography, and be able to contribute to concept sessions as well as sell ideas clearly.
Most importantly, you must have the same drive as the rest of our team to
continue to make award winning work. You must be talented, ambitious and driven.
The type of people we want to meet:
If you live and breath digital and design, we want to meet you. But above all, you must embody
our core values and fit within our culture. We want to meet you if you...
* ... have amazing digital design skills and a thousand unique styles and ideas tucked away.
* ... have a strong understanding of design trends and how to harness them.
* ... have good communication and presentation skills in selling your ideas, be it to your team or to clients.
* ...are able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table.
* ... are proactive and committed to developing your own knowledge and skills.
* ... are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in.
* ... are organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
* ... are driven, motivated and have meticulous attention to detail.
* ... have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol' entrepreneurial spirit.
* ... are interested in being involved in the growth of the business as a whole.
Graphic Designer for Sparx
Closing 21 October 2017
Group Senior Retail Designer for Clarks
Closing 20 October 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £30,000 - £37,000 + benefits
Want more Mid-weight Digital Designer - Award Winning Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.