A Middleweight Graphic Designer is needed for a In-house design team who specialise in producing innovative and unusual gifts and gadgets.
The ideal person will have experience across print and digital graphic design and have had some packaging experience.
* A degree in graphic design (or equivalent)
* Design experience
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
* Experience generating design concepts and big ideas for campaigns
* Understanding of the gift industry and our company style
* Confidence working under pressure
* A portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
The successful candidate will:
* Work collaboratively with the Creative Director and design team to build and develop
products from concept to reality, focusing on product branding, packaging, and marketing materials.
* Support Creative Director with development and execution of unique products, including logo generation, style guides, branding, packaging mock-ups and point of sales displays.
* Be a self-motivated, highly organised creative individual with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
* Have the ability to take a brief from concept to completion with a focus on planning,
implementation, and accountability for delivery of project.
* Have a good understanding of imagery, composition, and design, as well a strong ability to problem solve and collaborate across all areas of design.
* Create and deliver product specifications to the highest standard under tight deadlines.
* Have excellent research skills, awareness of current creative trends and a willingness to explore different design solutions.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Design Director for Red Bee
Closing 15 December 2018
- Red Bee Creative
- Depending on experience
Closing 28 December 2018
- Text100 London
- Very Competitive + Fantastic Benefits Package
Want more Mid-weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.